Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to Twissted Teacher!

Welcome to Twissted Teacher!

This website is designed for direct communication between parents, students, and teachers to create a partnership between these three entities. If you would like to see more examples of unit plans in the classroom, please visit http://sites.google.com/site/twisstedteacher

I firmly believe that education does not stop in the classroom, and I will ask parents and students alike to continue their education with constant study and questioning of the lessons in the class.

First, let me inform you all about our new management system in the classroom. I've attached a .pdf of our new "Brownie Points" system that has been a lot of fun in the classroom. Enjoy! (Click on both individually to enlarge)


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to adopt an idea like your brownie points system. Getting students to participate in class has been a difficult task for me lately. An exciting plan like your's would probably motivate them to become engaged in class. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete